Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simplify Your Life - Week 3 - Family Mission Statement

Short and sweet this week...  A mission statement for me and a mission statement for our family:


My Mission Statement

To live a life that I am proud of, a life of integrity and adventure. To learn a little every day and to better myself continually. Each day I strive to be the best mother, friend, realtor, and wife that I can be.


Our Family Mission Statement

As a family, we are supportive and flexible during this year of huge change. We spend quality time together and are patient & fair.  We love to travel together and enjoy each day we have together.

2 comments:

  1. Short and sweet is awesome - thanks for sharing. I love them both!

    Deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you did both! that is awesome - and they are both succinct and powerful, nice work :)

    ReplyDelete