Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simplify Your Life - Week One



Everything that went right in 2011...
I had a really successful year in 2011.  I made almost twice as much as I've ever made before.  We wrote a contract on a home that is now under construction.  My husband and I have been working on some issues that have been lurking for years.  He also started a job that pays REALLY well and gives us company-sponsored health insurance that's amazing.  I finally started really making time for painting and creativity.  All in all, one great year...

What energized me?
Getting several paintings finished
Giving away 10 paintings to make room for more
Spending time and getting to know some really amazing people
Beting successful at work and learning that I really am great at what I do
Listing to the MorningCoach podcast each morning on the way to work

What made me feel happy?
Instead of just selling amazing homes to my clients, I'm finally getting my own!!!
Making the decision to have another baby
Our family vacation to San Diego & Disneyland in December

What made me feel at peace?

Knowing that my husband makes enough money to pay all the bills
Being at the ocean and breathing in that salty air
The La Costa Resort and Spa was AMAZING and meditating at the Chopra Center was a bucket list item that felt absolutely incredible to check off!

What positive people lifted me up?
My coworkers & our "family"
My incredibly intuitive and amazing broker/mentor
My daughter and husband
JB Glossinger on MorningCoach

What "filled my tank"?
Painting
Falling madly in love with my husband
Traveling

What worked to bring my family together?
The truth
Our vacation
Being outside together

What is something that made me excited to dive right in?
Giving away my paintings prepared me to fill my walls and introduced me to some incredible new friends
The opportunity to have health insurance

What did I learn (positive things)?
How to draw a mandala & then to paint one
A positive attitude is most important
Staying disciplined, motivated and consistant at work is the key to success

What am I grateful for?
Sucess at work
Love
Forgiveness
Growth
Rob & Dylan
Friends and Family

A new year & another chance to get it right!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, What a fantastic year. I really enjoyed your post, I love that you are grateful for Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It's nice to write it all down and see all that you have to be grateful for. Here's to a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic year for you - how awesome to read about your work successes and all your lovely family moments and connections. Being creative and sharing it with others is incredible as well.

    Deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete